DAT is an engineering consultancy firm specializing in desalination, water reuse & environmental services. Currently it is fully merged with its parent company and all the services will be provided through Water & Environmental Services Co (Moya Bushnak).
We provide process and detailed design for water treatment plants and systems. We can achieve maximum efficiency with minimum water life cycle cost. DAT keeps up to date with the latest technological developments, constantly testing, developing and perfecting new solutions as well as new products. We are a leader in applying commercially viable solutions such as highest energy recovery devices, highest recovery ratio, UF/MF Pretreatment for sea water, integrated membrane solutions, and MBR for waste water reuse. We are local pioneers in the field for achieving the highest RO recovery and performance standards for seawater desalination in the Arab World through pilot studies and partnership with global technology partners.
Our professional team of engineers and seasoned experts provide the best solutions with a practical eye in applying value analysis. They are present from the very inception of the project: from the preliminary research, feasibility to the design and development phase, and then from project execution to management and monitoring till O&M.
DAT (Moya Bushnak) is the provider of all of the following services:
- Feasibility Studies
- Pilot Field Testing
- RFQ & Tender Specifications preparation
- Tender evaluation
- Project costing and financial modeling
- Process & Detailed Design
- Project Management
- Plant Construction & Commissioning Supervision
- Plant Performance Audit & Risk Analysis
- Establishing Plant Maintenance Management System
- Trouble shooting operational problems
- Operation Supervision
- Inventory Control & Spares Optimization
- Optimizing Chemical Consumption & Operational Cost
- Plant Upgrade & Life Extension Studies
- Developing BOO & BOOT Plants